Pengukur ketegangan/ kekencangan sabuk pengikat (Belt Tension Tester)
Mengukur kabel, tali, karet, penempel, pengikat dll
Ideal digunakan pada industri kabel, plastik, otomotif, tekstil, kertas, percetakan
Mainly used in belt tension measurement, can also be applied to measure the tension of objects such as tapes, wires.
Widely applied in industries of automobile, textile, cables, wires, plastic films, paper, printing
* This Belt Tension Tester used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* It can be used to measure and adjust the tension of timing and auxiliary belts fitted to motor vehicles and other machines.
* Tension can be displayed in a variety of standard and manufacturers' units.
* Tension limits can be set into the instrument, either manually or automatically. During belt tension measurement and adjustment, the belt tension is displayed. A visual and audible indication of whether the tension is within or outside the set limits is also given. This avoids the user having to read the display whilst adjusting the belt.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
Note: Tension checking should always be carried out in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers' instructions.
- Display:4 Digits 10 mm LCD, With Colored LED Indication of High, Low and OK
- Measurement Range:
0 ~ 750 N ( Newtons )
0 ~ 120 lb ( Pounds )
0 ~ 77 kg ( Kilograms )
0 ~ 114 Seems
- Belt Width:Up to 36 mm
- Overload Alarm:750 N
- Maximum Load:850 N
- Resolution:± 1 Newton or 1 Least Significant Digit of Other Units
- Accuracy:± 5 % of full-scale
- Data Output:USB, RS-232, Bluetooth
- Audible Warning:Piezoelectric Sounder
- Power Supply:4 x 1.5 AAA Size (UM-4) Battery
- Dimensions: 135 x 62 x 33 mm