Original TENMARS - Made in Taiwan - Bersertifikat
- Measurement range: 38mV to 11V/m
- Frequency range: 10MHz~8GHZ.
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records.
- Calibration factor, Alarm and Clock settings.
TM-196 is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency(RF) electromagnetic field strength and capable of measuring the frequency range of 10Mz~8GHz. It's ideal for the applications of:
1. RF power measurement for transmitters.
2. High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
3. Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
4. Wireless bug finder, Spy Camera
5. Wireless communication (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) applications.
6. Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
7. Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level.
8. Microwave oven leakage detection.
9. Personal living environment EMF safety.
Measurement range: 50mV/m to 11V/m
Display: 4 1/2 digits maximum reading 19999
Frequency range: 10MHz~8GHz (accuracy :±1dB at 2.45GHz)
Measurement units: mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m², mW/m²,µW/cm²
Display resolution: 0.1 mV/m, 0.01V/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001 mA/m, 0.001µW/m², 0.01mW/m², 0.001µW/cm²
Manual data memory: 200 data sets
Alarm function: Adjustable threshold with ON/OFF
Memory recall: Adjustable
Calibration factor CAL: The CAL setting range is from 0.10 to 5
Sampling time: 3 times per second
Operating temperature and humidity: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 25% to 75% RH
Power supply: 9V battery (NEDA 1604 IEC 6F22 JIS 006P)*1
Battery life: Approx. 3hours
Dimension Main instrument :370x80x80mm (LxWxH)
Accessories: User’s manual, adapter and hard carrying case