Solar Power Meter adalah alat untuk mengukur intensitas energi matahari.
Ideal untuk pengukuran radiasi matahari, penelitian energi surya, meteorologi, pertanian, percobaan fisik dan optik
- This instrument is a precision instrument for measuring the intensity of sunlight. Large LCD display, 3-3 / 4 LCD display, maximum 3999. High resolution, wide measurement range and short sampling time.
- The solar radiation meter is available in two units: W / m2 and Btu. “OL” is displayed when overloaded. 9V battery. Portable, compact, up to 132 * 65 * 38mm. Measuring range: 0.1-399.9W / m2, 1-3999W / m2, 0.1-399.9Btu / (ft2-h), 1-3999Btu / (ft2-h).
- This professional solar radiation meter panel is designed with a “HOLD” button that supports maximum hold and data hold. Convenient for recording, user-friendly data comparison and experimental investigation.
- Direct measurement without adjustment, long-term stable measurement. Pay attention to the automatic measurement of the probe directly to the light source, and keep the probe clean to avoid affecting the measurement results. The operation panel is simple and convenient.
- Widely used for solar radiation measurement, solar energy research, meteorology, agriculture, physical and optical experiments.It can also be used to measure the light transmission intensity of glass to verify the performance of the glass, for example, car window performance test.
This meter is a precision instrument measuring the intensity of sunlight.
There are two units that can be selected: W/m² and Btu.
It supports maximum value hold function and data hold function.
Measure directly without adjustment, steadily measure for a long period.
Widely used for solar radiation measurement, solar energy research, meteorology, agriculture, physical and optical experiments.
It can also be used to measure the light transmission intensity of glass to verify the performance of the glass, for example, car window performance test.
Resolution: 0.1W/m², 0.1Btu/(ft²-h)
Range Error: ±10W/m² (±3Btu/(ft²-h) or ±5% of measured value
Temperature Error: ±0.38W/m²/℃ ±0.12Btu/(ft²-h)/℃ deviation at 25°C