Alat pengukur air 3 in 1:
1. ORP - Potensial Pengurangan Oksidasi
2. PH - Kadar Asam Basa, dan
3. Temperature - Suhu Air
Automatic Temperature Compensation.O℃~50℃
Calibration:Manual.at one point through trimmer
How to Calibrate
1.Rinse the ph electrode first with distilled water,and suck it with filter paper.
2.Turn on the meter. Press the "pH/ORP"button,choice the PH for measuring.
3.Immerse the ph electrode in pH6.86(or pH7.00)buffer solution,gently shake the meter and wait for a stable display.
4.Regulate the trimmer with the screwdriver provided until display shows "6.86"("7.00")at buffer solution temperature of 25℃.
5.Rinse the ph electrode with distilled water,and suck it with filter paper (not included)
6.Immerse the pH electrode in pH4.01 or pH9.18(pH10.0)buffer solution,gently shake the electrode and waiting for the reading to stabilize.The showing value and buffer solution's ph value is within error range.
7.The calibration of the instrumen's pH range is now complete.
1. Turn on the meter.Press the"pH/ORP" button,choice the ORP for measuring.
2. Rinse the electrode with distilled water.
3. Immerse the electrode into the fresh 256mV ORP standard solution,then stir it gently,
4. Allow the reading to stabilize and with a small screwdriver turn the calibration trimmer until the display shows"256".
5. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
6. Switch off the meter.Replace the battery compartment cap.
The calibration of the instrument's ORP range is now complete.
- The ph meter should be recalibrated under following situations;
- The meter has been used for long time since the last calibration or use
- The meter has been used in particularly continual conditions.
- The utmost accuracy is required.