* Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt.
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
* Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
|Fluctuation of Display Value||<<6%|
|Sensor||Radius of Probe Pin||10µm|
|Material of Probe Pin||Diamond|
|Measurement Force of Probe||16mN(1.6gf)|
|Vertical Radius of Guiding Head||48 mm|
|Maximum Driving Stroke||17.5mm/0.7inch|
|Driving Speed||Sampling||When Length=0.25mm,Vt=0.135 mm/s|
|Profile Digital Filter||RC,PC-RC,GAUSS,D-P|
|Evaluation Length||1~5L Optional|
|Data Memorize||7 Groups|
|Operating Conditions||Temp:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
Main Unit Size::149x67x29mm
Measuring Base Size:185x56x47mm
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Standard Sample Plate SSP-100|
|Standard Sensor SSP-100|
|Carrying Case ( B09 )|
|Optinal Accessories||RS-232C Cable with Software|
|Bluetooth Adapter with Software|
|Extension Rod SER-150|
|Groove Stylus SRP-110|
|Curvature Probe SRP-120|
|Measurement Stand SRS-1|