Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer adalah alat laboratorium untuk mengaduk dan memanaskan larutan satu dengan larutan lain yang bertujuan untuk membuat suatu larutan homogen dengan bantuan pengaduk batang magnet (stir bar).
Pelat (plate) yang terdapat dalam peralatan dapat dipanaskan sehingga mampu mempercepat proses homogenisasi.
Cara penggunaan alat ini sederhana, tinggal menyalakan alat, lalu menempatkan sample diatas hotplate, kemudian diatur suhunya sesuai yang diinginkan.
Max. Volume 5000mL or 5L
Stir Speed : 100 - 2000 rpm
Temperature Range : up to 380c
Exterior: Cast aluminium, Surface spraying
Plate Size : 170 x 170mm
Power : 220V/500W
DUAL CONTROLS - Independently controls heating and stirring for more precise results.
DESIGNED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE - 500W of heating power and 380°C max. temperature.
FLEXIBLE SPEED CONTROL - Adjustable 100-2000rpm stirring speed.
LARGE CAPACITY - This magnetic stirrer hot plate can hold up to 5000mL or 5 Liter
This economical lab hotplate includes an integrated magnetic stirrer.
This lab hotplate stirrer comes with a teflon coated stirring bar and a support stand with adjustable thermometer holder extends above the hot plate surface.
Suitable for industrial, agricultural, medical and health, scientific research institutions, colleges and universities laboratory liquid mixing heating.
To set up the support stand:
Screw the two rods together making one support rod. Make sure they fit tightly. Insert the slotted end of the rod into the plastic holder on the back of the base. Slip the right angle clamp onto the support rod and tighten the knob. Slide in the thermometer holder and tighten the other knob. The height of the thermometer holder can be adjusted by moving the clamp up or down on the support.
To use the hot plate:
1. Make sure the knobs are turned off. The white mark on each knob should be pointing down.
2. Connect the power cord to the back of the base. The base should be set on a hard surface, like a countertop table.
3. Plug the other end of the power cord into standard outlet. Make sure the outlet is safe and the power cord is not twisted.
4. Flip the power switch on the right side of the base. The line (-) indicates on and the circle (o) indicates off. (Warning: Be careful when hotplate is turned on. Do NOT touch the aluminum surface as it gets very hot and might cause severe burns.)
5. Rotate the right knob in a clockwise direction. The surface in the middle of the plate can reach 380℃ when the knob is turned all the way to maximum power.
6. Adjust the knob to keep the desired heat level, using a thermometer to check the temperature of the solution.
7. To turn off the hot plate, rotate the knob counter-clockwise until you hear a click and the white mark is pointing down.
8. Make sure both knobs are off and then flip the power switch off. Unplug the cord from the outlet by pulling on the plug, not the cord.
To use the magnetic stirrer:
1. Drop the stir bar into the solution and let it settle.
2. Turn on the magnetic stirrer by flipping the power switch on (-), then rotating the left knob clockwise.
3. The further you rotate the knob, the faster it will spin to stir your solution.
4. To turn off the magnetic stirrer, rotate the knob counter-clockwise until you hear a click and the white mark is pointing down. Flip the power switch off. Unplug the device.
5. Remove the stir bar with a metal utensil. The stir bar will stick to it so you can lift it out easily.
1. This device must be connected with ground wire.
2. Please avoid using metal container or container with not flat bottom.
3. When stirring viscous liquid, please reduce liquid volume and stirring speed.
4. This device can work 8 hours continuously at middle speed, and 4 hours at high speed.
5. Working Condition: In-doors, room temperature, less than 90% relative humidity, good ventilation and no corrosive gases.