- Datalogs up to 16,000 readings with USB interface for downloading to a PC
- Triple LCD displays humidity, temperature, and date (year, month, and day)
- Programmable from keypad or PC
- Selectable data sampling rate
- User programmable audible and visual alarms
Temperature and Humidity Datalogger
The Extech 42280 is a wall-mount, tripod mount, or desktop indoor air quality monitor with an internal memory capable of storing 16,000 readings (8000 Temperature readings and 8000 Relative Humidity readings) that can later be transferred via USB to a PC using the included Windows compatible software.
Featuring a triple LCD that displays Humidity, Temperature, and date (Year, Month, and Day), this monitor can be programmed from the built-in keypad, or remotely from a PC, with selectable data sampling rates (1 second to 12 hours) and user programmable audible and visual high/low alarms for both Temperature (-4 to 144 degrees F /-20 to 70 degrees C) and Humidity (0 to 100 percent RH).
What's in the Box
Comes with USB cable, universal AC adaptor, four AA batteries, and user manual. A built-in utility allows for self-calibration using the optional RH300-CAL calibration kit that includes 33 percent and 75 percent RH calibration bottles.